The greatest expense in any organization is lost sales.
Research shows that less than 50% of forecasted deals are actually won. Some 24% stall and buy nothing from anyone and 30% are lost to the competition. This is a huge failure rate on deals that sales reps thought they were going to win!
- 6 Lessons Sales Managers Can Learn from Cracking the Code
- 5 Lessons Sales Managers Can Learn from Bill Walsh
- 6 Things Sales Managers Can Learn from Moneyball
- Build Competitive Preference
- Coach the Sales Strategy
- Deal Coaching is a Lost Art
- Eight Steps to Sales Transformation
- Link Solutions to Pain
- Qualifying the Prospect
- Sell to Power
- Selling at C-Level
- Selling Solutions is No Longer Enough
- The 11 Most Powerful Questions in Deal Coaching
- The Canyon & The Crucible
- The Deadly Dozen: 12 Biggest Pains Sales Managers Feel Today
- The Top 12 Mistakes Salespeople Make
- UnSelling: Sell Less ... To Win More
- UnSelling - Free Digital eBook
- Who Matters? The Key to Sales Strategy
Selling solutions is just not enough anymore.